se·nior·i·tis (sē-nyər-ˈī-təs) noun.

A common disease which plagues high school seniors at one point during their last year in high school.

Symptoms: laziness, excessive procrastination, repeated absenses, dismissive attitude, etc.

Cure: Graduation.



Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Quiz: Do You Have Senioritis?

This quiz for seniors, or juniors who feel they are suffering at this point, is to bring you to reality and face the truth. Please answer as truthfully as possible, keep track of your answers, the outcome will be at the end of the quiz. Good luck!
DO YOU HAVE SENIORITIS?
1.       During your most boring class, you can most often be found…
a.       With my head on the desk, trying to catch some sleep
b.      Trying to listen to my teacher, but failing to absorb anything
    in academic value
c.       Attentively listening to my teacher and taking notes

2.       When your teacher asks the class to hand in last night’s homework, what do you do?
a.       I make some lame excuse to my teacher, as I didn’t do it
b.      I try to copy off of a friend, as I forgot to do it
c.       I hand it in, of course

3.       When your friends ask you to skip class with them, what do you do?
a.       I immediately say yes, and try to think of something fun to do
b.      I think about it, but decide to go to my class
c.       I refuse to skip my class, as I want to do well in it

4.       When school ends, what do you usually do?
a.       I go home, watch TV, and sleep
b.      I do some of my homework, then surf the internet
c.       I go to a sports practice or club, then do my homework

5.       If you woke up one morning to find out that you have a bad cold, what would you do?
a.       I’d tell my parents that I’m sick, and stay home
b.      I’d try to suck it up, but would not be as alert as
    I usually am
c.       I’d take medicine, then go on normally with my day

6.       How do you usually study for tests?
a.       The word ‘study’ is not in my vocabulary
b.      I cram the night before the test
c.       I do all my homework and study a little bit each day

7.       On Senior Skip Day, what would you do?
a.       I’d definitely ditch school that day, even if I’m not a senior
b.      I’d only skip school if I was a senior
c.       I would never skip school

8.       What is your general attitude towards school?
a.       I find it boring and an extreme waste of time
b.      I know it’s important, but it’s not my favorite way to spend the day
c.       I like it, as I actually like learning new things
9.       You just got accepted to your first choice college, you..
a.       Stop trying, you’re now accepted to college, no
    motivation to work anymore
b.      Keep trying in school, but not your hardest
c.       Keep working your hardest because you want to graduate



If you answered:

More than five A’s: A Full-Blown Case of Senioritis- You are the type of person who “forgets” to do your homework most of the time, and gets this mysterious illness that incapacitates you from Monday morning to Friday night. I’m sorry to tell you this, but you have a serious case of senioritis.
More than four B’s: A Mild Case of Senioritis- You may find yourself staring off into space during your more boring classes, or forgetting to do your homework once in a while, but you still have a bit of motivation and responsibility inside of you. You have a mild case, but don’t make it any worse.
More than four C’s: Do you have senioritis? No you don’t. Congratulations! You are responsible, highly motivated, and hardworking, the complete opposite of a slacker. You do not fit the profile of a senioritis victim, because you do not in any way have senioritis.


Now for my review on this quiz, I found it on a website and actually made it kind of my own. It’s one of those quizzes where you fill in the bubbles and clicked submit and it’ll tell you what you are. But I kind of can’t do that on Blogger, so I made it my own and switched around some of the answers so I could figure out how to do the grading and also added another question to make it uneven. I like this quiz, there were other ones as well, but they were sort of lame, (as inoffensive as possible). I actually took the quiz before I posted it on here and got a mild-case, so yes I am suffering but not as much as most seniors would be.  This quiz can apply to both juniors and seniors, mostly seniors who are in denial or would just like to know the complete truth. I feel this quiz is pretty accurate and I encourage everyone to take it!




 

No comments:

Post a Comment